Address : 618 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 678214
Join us for an adventure as we learn the art of watercolor brush calligraphy. This hands-on class will focus on color blending. You will learn how to write both uppercase and lowercase letters using color blending methods. We will teach a total of 4 different blending techniques in this exciting class.
We recommend that you have a little previous knowledge of calligraphy for this class but we do welcome beginners too. After taking our class, there are many unique opportunities for using your new skills. From gift tags to greeting cards, you will be able to create beautiful artwork for friends or to sell.
This fun-filled class will be 3 ½ hours of completely hands-on instruction. Your teacher will be right there to guide and encourage you along your journey. All the supplies you will need are provided for you. Each student will leave with materials, worksheets and cards that they have created during class.
Know a friend or loved one that has always wanted to learn calligraphy? Our classes make amazing gifts!
- hands-on class
- watercolor brush calligraphy
- experience recommended but beginners are welcome
- supplies included
- create a handmade card to take home
Light refreshments will be provided & ordered from Benedito Cafe
- 1 Set of Worksheets
- 1 Set of Guidelines for Practice
- 1 Waterbrush
Instructions for Ordering:
- If you are left handed, please let us know that in the comment box when ordering.
- If you are purchasing the class for more than 1 person, please include the names, hp and email addresses in the comment box when ordering.
- We accept students age 7 and above.
However, students 7 to 10 years old have to be accompanied by a paying adult.