1. Naomi Ho workshops offers instructions on its own premises at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up.
2. Nehohmee/Naomi Ho reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. Nehohmee/Naomi Ho reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
4. Once the order has been made, no cancellation will be allowed. In any case of the participant’s absence or no-show or inability to stay the full duration of any course, session or workshop, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part.
5. In the event of exceptional cases, the workshop transfer will be allowed.
- death of a family member
- medical emergency (eg. accidents, fracture)
In the event a goodwill transfer is allowed, it must be claimed within 60 days.
6. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby Nehohmee/Naomi Ho has to cancel the course, session, workshop, talk, or event which cannot be postponed or replaced, Naomi Ho will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee for customers who make online payment via Paypal, the sum can be refunded only via the Paypal portal, within 30 working days upon the notification of the change.
7. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, Nehohmee/Naomi Ho reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant’s entry.
8. Nehohmee/Naomi Ho will not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of personal property.
9. Food and beverages served in Nehohmee/Naomi Ho are complimentary. You are responsible for your own consumption of food within our premises. Nehohmee/Naomi Ho will not be liable for any cost, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to your allergies, medical conditions or religious restrictions through the consumption of food & beverages in our premises.
10. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of Nehohmee/Naomi Ho during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for Nehohmee/Naomi Ho and/or associated activity.
11. No video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is allowed. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by Nehohmee/Naomi Ho.
12. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of Nehohmee/Naomi Ho, and no part of it may be copied, modified or reproduced in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from Nehohmee/Naomi Ho.